NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a natural rubber, vintage inspired toy that will be your baby’s favorite during tub time! Hand painted with soft natural colors. Safe for kids, worry-free play!
No Holes = No Mold
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, Made in Morocco.
• Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
WASHING & CARING
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.
Be Kind - Onesie
Baby's 1st Year Cards by Roshni Robert